This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] readline/util.c: use '%d' instead of 'ld' to avoid compiling warning
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>, jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, drow at false dot org, brobecker at gnat dot com, muller at sourceware dot org, palves at redhat dot com, nickc at redhat dot com, macro at linux-mips dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:52:31 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] readline/util.c: use '%d' instead of 'ld' to avoid compiling warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5387CCBD dot 7070203 at gmail dot com> <20140530021507 dot GT6679 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 11:45:07AM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 08:11:41AM +0800, Chen Gang wrote:
> > getpid() will return 'pid_t' which is always 'int', so need use '%d'
> > instead of '%ld' in sprintf().
> Please do not copy many lists and/or maintainers. This patch should
> have gone just to firstname.lastname@example.org, since readline belongs
> to the gdb project.
Oops, maybe *I* should have read readline/README before sending my
email. readline/README tells you the correct mailing list!
Australia Development Lab, IBM