This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gmail bouncing sourceware mailing list?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Renato Golin <renato dot golin at linaro dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:16:16 +0930
- Subject: Re: gmail bouncing sourceware mailing list?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140521215047 dot GU5162 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <874n0hh4ia dot fsf at talisman dot default> <CAMSE1kfW=0wqWDdS1_A_rGzMOyhH=WNDLH=_fGY_EriXKoYxgg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 09:41:38AM +0100, Renato Golin wrote:
> On 22 May 2014 22:45, Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> wrote:
> > http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20140512/217596.html
> One side effect of that problem is that some people (notably on gmail)
> get delayed delivery (around 2hs) on *every* email. If anyone is
> experiencing this problem, it might just be the same thing.
Interesting. I just got another of these, related to four emails
originally sent on 16th and 20th May from firstname.lastname@example.org to
Australia Development Lab, IBM