This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: PR gold/16945: Executable with -fpie and -mcmodel=large gives segfault on start
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:07:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR gold/16945: Executable with -fpie and -mcmodel=large gives segfault on start
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140515173129 dot GA19564 at intel dot com>
> 2014-05-15 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR gold/16945
> * x86_64.cc (Target_x86_64::Relocate::relocate): Use signed int
> for got_offset. Properly get GOT address for R_X86_64_PLTOFF64.
(Sorry, just back from vacation.)
This is OK. Thanks!