This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] Make it easy to make --disable-werror the default for binutils
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 23:52:05 +0930
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Make it easy to make --disable-werror the default for binutils
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400540452-19897-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com> <20140527122615 dot GA29072 at adacore dot com>
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 05:26:15AM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had some time to think about this patch?
We're all waiting for someone else to comment first. :)
I'm happy with the idea, but let's make development.sh a single
line file. Does anyone seriously think it needs a (GDB) copyright or
(GDB specific) comment?
BTW, a followup patch to bfd/Makefile.am should get rid of RELEASE.
Australia Development Lab, IBM