This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] fine_nearest_line: find the most nested inline function
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 23:30:27 +0930
- Subject: Re: [Patch] fine_nearest_line: find the most nested inline function
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B45AC4A3-39C6-46C9-B9A2-01FABBD07DDD at adacore dot com>
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 02:11:48PM +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> * dwarf2.c (lookup_address_in_function_table): Add best_fit_len
> to keep the length of the best fit range.
OK. Please apply a similar fix to lookup_symbol_in_function_table
Australia Development Lab, IBM