This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gmail bouncing sourceware mailing list?
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 22:45:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: gmail bouncing sourceware mailing list?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140521215047 dot GU5162 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This is the second time I've seen this recently, first was with
> Remote host said: 550-5.7.1 [220.127.116.11 1] Our system has detected
> an unusual rate of
> 550-5.7.1 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our
> 550-5.7.1 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked.
> 550-5.7.1 Please visit
> 550-5.7.1 http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html to review our Bulk
> 550 5.7.1 Email Senders Guidelines. uc7si973399pbc.260 - gsmtp
> Anyone else hitting this problem?
I read through gmane, but maybe it's the same thing as: