This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] fix mingw32 --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd failure in or1k-desc.h
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Stefan Kristiansson <stefan dot kristiansson at saunalahti dot fi>
- Cc: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>, Christian Svensson <blue at cmd dot nu>, binutils at sourceware dot org, fche at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 13:46:55 +0930
- Subject: Re: [RFA] fix mingw32 --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd failure in or1k-desc.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5377d006 dot 617a420a dot 5cb0 dot ffffeacbSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com> <20140519004639 dot GK5162 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <537b174b dot a413c20a dot 4a37 dot 3c76SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com> <20140520103652 dot GR5162 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <CADzBsGPcn1qidNtKNMV12u-q=DaqxHRvX3dtSL1QzhwrXc10Rg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 06:30:17AM +0300, Stefan Kristiansson wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > cpu/
> > * or1kcommon.cpu (spr-field-masks): Delete.
> > opcodes/
> > * or1k-desc.h: Regenerate.
> I would prefer to fix this at the root of the problem, as we *do* use
> the spr_field_mask in a soon to submitted sim simulator.
Fair enough. I thought there might be something like this on the
horizon, which is why I asked about the patch before committing.
Australia Development Lab, IBM