This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: or1k/opcodes: ISO C version compatibility issues
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Stefan Kristiansson <stefan dot kristiansson at saunalahti dot fi>
- Cc: Peter Gavin <pgavin at gmail dot com>, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>, Christian Svensson <blue at cmd dot nu>, binutils at sourceware dot org, cgen at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:28:10 +0930
- Subject: Re: or1k/opcodes: ISO C version compatibility issues
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1405212057020 dot 512 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <CAKEMJMpBnxeNaBUm+jktE0renhHP1Wwzf70=R3iXnuP+hz5D=g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140521215549 dot GA22614 at chokladfabriken dot org>
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 12:55:50AM +0300, Stefan Kristiansson wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 04:47:20PM -0400, Peter Gavin wrote:
> > On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Maciej W. Rozycki
> > <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
> > > (also for or1k-desc.c). I have been able to make the files compile with
> > > the change below, however these are generated files and a suitable change
> > > would have to be applied to cpu/or1kcommon.cpu instead. Unfortunately
> > > that source has been written in Scheme that I have no immediate skills to
> > > correct. Would you please look into making the correct update to the
> > > Scheme source?
> > >
> > I think this is actually a bug in CGEN, and needs to be changed there.
> Without claiming any scheme skills, I think something like the patch below
> should do it.
See also https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-05/msg00173.html
Australia Development Lab, IBM