This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gmail bouncing sourceware mailing list?
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 14:52:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: gmail bouncing sourceware mailing list?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140521215047 dot GU5162 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> This is the second time I've seen this recently, first was with
> Remote host said: 550-5.7.1 [184.108.40.206 1] Our system has detected an unusual rate of
> 550-5.7.1 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our
> 550-5.7.1 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked.
> 550-5.7.1 Please visit
> 550-5.7.1 http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html to review our Bulk
> 550 5.7.1 Email Senders Guidelines. uc7si973399pbc.260 - gsmtp
> Anyone else hitting this problem?
I have got them from both binutls and libc-alpha.