This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
gmail bouncing sourceware mailing list?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 07:20:47 +0930
- Subject: gmail bouncing sourceware mailing list?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is the second time I've seen this recently, first was with
Remote host said: 550-5.7.1 [22.214.171.124 1] Our system has detected an unusual rate of
550-5.7.1 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our
550-5.7.1 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked.
550-5.7.1 Please visit
550-5.7.1 http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html to review our Bulk
550 5.7.1 Email Senders Guidelines. uc7si973399pbc.260 - gsmtp
Anyone else hitting this problem?
Australia Development Lab, IBM