This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] fix mingw32 --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd failure in or1k-desc.h
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>, Christian Svensson <blue at cmd dot nu>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, fche at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:06:52 +0930
- Subject: Re: [RFA] fix mingw32 --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd failure in or1k-desc.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5377d006 dot 617a420a dot 5cb0 dot ffffeacbSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com> <20140519004639 dot GK5162 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <537b174b dot a413c20a dot 4a37 dot 3c76SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com>
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:50:12AM +0200, Pierre Muller wrote:
> > On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 11:09:06PM +0200, Pierre Muller wrote:
> > > 2014-05-17 Pierre Muller <email@example.com>
> > >
> > > * or1k-desc.h (enum spr_field_masks): Remove compilation warning
> > > on 32-bit systems.
> > >
> > > diff --git a/opcodes/or1k-desc.h b/opcodes/or1k-desc.h
> > No, sorry, this file is generated. If this patch is committed, it
> > will be undone next time the file is regenerated. I suspect you'll
> > need to poke at cgen itself to fix this problem.
> Sorry, but this goes way beyond my skills...
> I looked a little bit in cpu/or1* files
> and in the opcodes/cgen* files, and this seems to
> be based on guile, which is a language I know nothing about ...
I took a look, and it seems to me there is no need for enum
spr_field_masks.. OK, Christian?
* or1kcommon.cpu (spr-field-masks): Delete.
* or1k-desc.h: Regenerate.
diff --git a/cpu/or1kcommon.cpu b/cpu/or1kcommon.cpu
index 1119f98..b23efbe 100644
@@ -301,22 +301,6 @@
- "SPR field masks"
- (.map (.pmacro (args)
- (.apply (.pmacro (group index field msb lsb comment)
- (.splice (.str group "-" index "-" field) (.sll (.inv (.sll (.inv 0) (.add (.sub msb lsb) 1))) lsb))
(define-pmacro (define-h-spr-field spr-group spr-index spr-field spr-field-msb spr-field-lsb spr-field-comment)
(.let ((spr-field-name (.sym "h-" (.downcase spr-group) "-" (.downcase spr-index) "-" (.downcase spr-field)))
Australia Development Lab, IBM