This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA:] fix PR ld/16963, missing SEARCH_DIR for non-sysroot cross-builds
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 18:51:23 +0930
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] fix PR ld/16963, missing SEARCH_DIR for non-sysroot cross-builds
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201405192248 dot s4JMm94P020825 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com>
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:48:09AM +0200, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> There seems to be no reason to have a separate rule for each
> invocation, when using a central rule would suffice.
Only that we've avoided depending on GNU make so far. I'm not against
the idea, if Nick wants to make that change.
Australia Development Lab, IBM