This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ld/aarch64: xfail non-PIC shared object tests on aarch64
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:41:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ld/aarch64: xfail non-PIC shared object tests on aarch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400250371-19181-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org> <CAFqB+PxEjKFsgt5-QAhaw4R9qM8wCFgiAYLBz-6LyEFibLCAEw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 19/05/14 09:26, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
> On 16 May 2014 15:26, Will Newton <email@example.com> wrote:
>> aarch64 does not support building non-PIC shared objects, so mark
>> tests for these as xfail.
>> 2014-05-16 Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * ld-shared/shared.exp: Mark non-PIC shared object tests
>> as xfail on aarch64.
> Looks OK to me, if Richard doesn;t come back in the next 24h go ahead.
This is fine. It would be nice if the misnamed stuff could be sorted
out, but that's a separate issue.