This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ld/aarch64: xfail non-PIC shared object tests on aarch64
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:26:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ld/aarch64: xfail non-PIC shared object tests on aarch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400250371-19181-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org>
On 16 May 2014 15:26, Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> aarch64 does not support building non-PIC shared objects, so mark
> tests for these as xfail.
> 2014-05-16 Will Newton <email@example.com>
> * ld-shared/shared.exp: Mark non-PIC shared object tests
> as xfail on aarch64.
Looks OK to me, if Richard doesn;t come back in the next 24h go ahead.