This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] fix mingw32 --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd failure in or1k-desc.h
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, fche at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 10:16:39 +0930
- Subject: Re: [RFA] fix mingw32 --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd failure in or1k-desc.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5377d006 dot 617a420a dot 5cb0 dot ffffeacbSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com>
On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 11:09:06PM +0200, Pierre Muller wrote:
> 2014-05-17 Pierre Muller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * or1k-desc.h (enum spr_field_masks): Remove compilation warning
> on 32-bit systems.
> diff --git a/opcodes/or1k-desc.h b/opcodes/or1k-desc.h
No, sorry, this file is generated. If this patch is committed, it
will be undone next time the file is regenerated. I suspect you'll
need to poke at cgen itself to fix this problem.
Which reminds me. Frank, is there any chance of
being committed so I can turn back on --enable-cgen-maint for binutils
Australia Development Lab, IBM