This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] Adjust ld.bfd configure.tgt for latest DragonFly
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: John Marino <binutils at marino dot st>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Francois Tigeot <ftigeot at wolfpond dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 15:42:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Adjust ld.bfd configure.tgt for latest DragonFly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53707763 dot 9080904 at marino dot st>
On the upcoming DragonFly release, many system libraries have been moved
from /usr/lib to /lib as part of the effort to convert them to shared
libraries for authentication purposes. This effort follows what FreeBSD
did years ago.
Approved and applied.