This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [Patch: RL78] Add support for 64-bit doubles
- From: Kaushik Phatak <Kaushik dot Phatak at kpit dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "'binutils at sourceware dot org'" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 14:13:04 +0000
- Subject: RE: [Patch: RL78] Add support for 64-bit doubles
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp dot mailfrom=Kaushik dot Phatak at kpit dot com;
- References: <8401f20ba1a14f1a92d485874f367e7f at SIXPR03MB432 dot apcprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <53761A10 dot 9060508 at redhat dot com>
Thanks for the review and commit.
I will add a texi patch for GCC, have missed this.