This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Use signed data type for R_XTENSA_DIFF* relocation offsets.
- From: Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com>
- To: "augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com" <augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, David Weatherford <weath at cadence dot com>, Marc Gauthier <marc at cadence dot com>, "linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa dot org" <linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa dot org>, Volodymyr Arbatov <arbatov at cadence dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 01:58:22 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use signed data type for R_XTENSA_DIFF* relocation offsets.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1399415718-26231-1-git-send-email-jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com> <CAGSvup_ySXbBZ8i=VeaU3P3qQmHMRn-EovhvjyCM7A9RmOQu0g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 1:28 AM, email@example.com
> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Max Filippov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> From: Volodymyr Arbatov <email@example.com>
>> R_XTENSA_DIFF relocation offsets are in fact signed. Treat them as such.
>> Add testcase that examines ld behaviour on R_XTENSA_DIFF relocation
>> changing sign during relaxation.
> This patch is OK for trunk.
Thanks, checked in.