This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Use signed data type for R_XTENSA_DIFF* relocation offsets.
- From: "augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com" <augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com>
- To: Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, David Weatherford <weath at cadence dot com>, Marc Gauthier <marc at cadence dot com>, "linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa dot org" <linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa dot org>, Volodymyr Arbatov <arbatov at cadence dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 14:28:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use signed data type for R_XTENSA_DIFF* relocation offsets.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1399415718-26231-1-git-send-email-jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com>
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Max Filippov <email@example.com> wrote:
> From: Volodymyr Arbatov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> R_XTENSA_DIFF relocation offsets are in fact signed. Treat them as such.
> Add testcase that examines ld behaviour on R_XTENSA_DIFF relocation
> changing sign during relaxation.
This patch is OK for trunk.