This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [rfc] new bfd hook: additional link map text
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gingold at adacore dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 12:32:39 +0930
- Subject: Re: [rfc] new bfd hook: additional link map text
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201404110214 dot s3B2E2IQ016910 at greed dot delorie dot com> <15F27C34-BFCC-4A1D-A705-C3AEB0464BF2 at adacore dot com> <201404222055 dot s3MKt75Y011634 at greed dot delorie dot com> <201405061515 dot s46FFnQk025221 at greed dot delorie dot com>
On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 11:15:49AM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > > Why not adding a new field in ld_emulation_xfer_struct ? Looks lighter.
> > Attached, mostly. Git is giving me a diff relative to the previous patch.
I think the idea is good. I'm assuming the previous patch won't be
going in, nor the debug printfs. :) The place to declare
rx_additional_link_map_text is in a new bfd/elf32-rx.h file, included
by both ld/emultempl/rxelf.em and bfd/elf32-rx.c, assuming the latter
is where you'll define the function.
Australia Development Lab, IBM