This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/16886: Use sigsetjmp/siglongjmp in opcodes
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 17:33:36 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/16886: Use sigsetjmp/siglongjmp in opcodes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140430203724 dot GA6986 at intel dot com>
On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 01:37:24PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> sigsetjmp/siglongjmp without saving the signal mask is faster than
> setjmp/longjmp on systems where the signal mask is saved. This patch
> uses sigsetjmp/siglongjmp without saving the signal mask if possible,
> copying the approach in gdb. OK to install?
Australia Development Lab, IBM