This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: git hash for binutils 2.24 release
- From: Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:41:34 +0000
- Subject: RE: git hash for binutils 2.24 release
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B98277576380 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
> I am trying to work out which git hash/commit was used to produce the binutils 2.24
> release. The following commit appears to best match the files in the release tarball.
> Would someone be able to confirm if I am correct?
Just found the answer to my question by using git tag and git show binutils-2_24.
Sorry for the spam.
Software Design Engineer, MIPS Processor IP
Imagination Technologies Limited
t: +44 (0)113 2429814