This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c: Remove elfNN_aarch64_section_flags
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:36:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c: Remove elfNN_aarch64_section_flags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1397479501-19851-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org>
On 14 April 2014 13:45, Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This function seems to be a left over from some previous
> functionality that no longer exists - the comment above seems to
> make no sense with the current code. Remove the function as it
> breaks handling of SystemTap static probe note sections.
OK Thanks /Marcus