This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/4] Fixes for support for 'ld --build-id' to pe/coff
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 18:45:04 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fixes for support for 'ld --build-id' to pe/coff
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On 08/04/2014 11:04, Nicholas Clifton wrote:
>> I also posted a set of patches back in January . I'd be grateful for any
>> comments on those.
>>  https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-01/msg00296.html
> Oops - sorry - that one slipped through the net.
> I reviewed and applied the patches. They were OK although there were a few
> minor problems:
I think you also fixed a bug I'd introduced where generate_build_id() could
potentially overrun it's output buffer, so thanks for that.
Following this mail are a few patches to fix issues with pe/coff build-ids
discovered since those original patches were posted.
Jon TURNEY (4):
pe/coff: Display GUID build-id in the conventional way
pe/coff: Don't interpret debug directory in section with no contents
pe/coff: Keep .build-id with --only-keep-debug
pe/coff: Don't break .build-id with objcopy/strip
bfd/peXXigen.c | 72 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
binutils/objcopy.c | 22 +++++++++++++++--
2 files changed, 91 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)