This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Cross ld build problems
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: JonY <10walls at gmail dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:41:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cross ld build problems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <533BF251 dot 3020900 at gmail dot com> <533C1D2E dot 5090307 at redhat dot com> <533C2511 dot 3090404 at gmail dot com>
I think the fix is to compile it as default-manifest-new.o but install
it as default-manifest.o, though I'm not too familiar with the Makefile
to do this.
The problem here is
No, the error happens when gcc is linking ld-new.exe, consequently,
ld-new fails to link:
Sorry - I mis-typed. What I meant was "The problem with your proposed
solution - of renaming the built manifest file - is ..."