This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][PING] Pretty-printing plt entries on ARM (second try)
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Viacheslav Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>, Pavel Fedin <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:20:55 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][PING] Pretty-printing plt entries on ARM (second try)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5326E51F dot 5080706 at samsung dot com> <532FB923 dot 3070205 at samsung dot com> <53343530 dot 7010708 at redhat dot com>
Nicholas Clifton wrote:
Or should I use some special triplet?
Yes try building a toolchain configure with:
and then run the testsuite with -mthumb specified on the command line.
Ok, I see no regressions after compiling for cortex-m3 and forcedly
setting ASFLAGS to -mthumb in default.exp.
Still not sure that's enough: many assembler tests failed to compile
under -mthumb because they were written for ARM ISA.
Let me know if you run into any regressions.
And thanks for commiting the patch!