This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][PING] Pretty-printing plt entries on ARM (second try)
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Viacheslav Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>, Pavel Fedin <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 14:26:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][PING] Pretty-printing plt entries on ARM (second try)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5326E51F dot 5080706 at samsung dot com> <532FB923 dot 3070205 at samsung dot com>
I'm not sure how to autotest Thumb-only platforms. Are those already
checked when I configure for standard gnueabi/eabi targets?
Or should I use some special triplet?
Yes try building a toolchain configure with:
and then run the testsuite with -mthumb specified on the command line.
Or you could just let me do that and tell you that it works and so have
checked your patch in. (Sorry that it tool me so long to getting round
to doing this).