This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: powerpc-vxworks testers needed
- From: Kwok Cheung Yeung <kcy at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:34:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: powerpc-vxworks testers needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Now, I don't have access to a powerpc-vxworks system, so this patch
might leave vxworks broken due to additional features being enabled.
For example, TLS optimisation will now occur on powerpc-vxworks, and
I don't have any information on how TLS is implemented on vxworks.
Hopefully, it follows my original ppc tls implementation in terms of
code and reloc sequences.. If not, I'd like to hear about problems
now rather than a week or so after the next binutils release. ;)
I have backported your patches for the PPC476 workaround to an older
version of binutils (a snapshot of 2.19, dating from around the middle
of 2009). Automated Dejagnu testing shows no noticeable regressions on