This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Add "--trampolines" option to allow assembler to relax out-of-range jumps
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Sterling Augustine <augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com>, David Weatherford <weath at cadence dot com>, Marc Gauthier <marc at cadence dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:55:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Add "--trampolines" option to allow assembler to relax out-of-range jumps
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1394741157-5359-1-git-send-email-jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com> <CAMo8BfL9adsWZNr4NH-WMZ+D2uHC3gAT-1cpAeBwo4Yugz0Aug at mail dot gmail dot com>
Is there anything else that needs to be done for this patch to be committed?
Sorry - my bad - I was busy working on other things.
Anyway your patch is fine and I have now checked it in. Thanks very
much for contributing it.