This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c: Fix calculation of DT_RELASZ
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:03:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c: Fix calculation of DT_RELASZ
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1394812220-15667-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org>
On 14 March 2014 15:50, Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The current code subtracts the size of the output section containing
> relplt from RELASZ. In some cases this will be the same output
> section as the dynamic relocs causing a value of zero to be output.
> Calculating the size from input sections seems to make more sense.
Will, Have you got a test case for this?