This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Wrong windres being used by linker makefile
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:05:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Wrong windres being used by linker makefile
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53285C5B dot 9080304 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 02:46:51PM +0000, Nicholas Clifton wrote:
> I am having trouble with your recent patch to the linker Makefile to
> use a host based windres. It only works if the host has a version of
> windres installed - and one that matches the target that is being
> Does this work for you ?
Yep. Looks like the right change.