This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Pretty-printing plt entries on ARM (second try)
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Viacheslav Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>, Pavel Fedin <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:35:08 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Pretty-printing plt entries on ARM (second try)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53202473 dot 1040009 at samsung dot com> <5322E8E0 dot 10907 at redhat dot com>
Why does your patch not support Thumb2 PLT entries ?
Support for them was recently added and
I see no reason why they should not be supported as well.
The one and only reason is that code to analyze them would probably be
rather ugly (I need to mask out imm which is spread all across instruction).
I can add it if you find it necessary.