This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] AIX 32-bit core loading, high section addresses.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:14:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] AIX 32-bit core loading, high section addresses.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvnykrUOJKM6VRoBO0ZfvaP1oizL2Awx5grEi50S3kekcPMg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 03/11/2014 05:38 PM, David Edelsohn wrote:
> * rs6000-core.c (rs6000coff_core_p): Cast pointers to bfd_vma
> through ptr_to_uint instead of through long.
> Hi, Pedro
> Thanks very much for finding and fixing this.
> Would it be possible to backport this patch to the GDB 7.7 branch also?
Sure. For backports, we require that a corresponding PR is filed, and
listed in the wiki (https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDB_7.7_Release).
I've done that, and pushed the patch in to the gdb 7.7 branch now.