This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] AIX 32-bit core loading, high section addresses.
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:38:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] AIX 32-bit core loading, high section addresses.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
* rs6000-core.c (rs6000coff_core_p): Cast pointers to bfd_vma
through ptr_to_uint instead of through long.
Thanks very much for finding and fixing this.
Would it be possible to backport this patch to the GDB 7.7 branch also?