This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: CVS history prior to 1999
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:47:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: CVS history prior to 1999
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANu=Dmi6h948dOP9+_R=r6qaVhdg0abEggQqKqeZML2dApOHYA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Will Newton <email@example.com> writes:
> Is there anywhere I could find CVS history prior to 1999? I believe
> there was some discussion of this around the time of the git
> conversion but I don't know if anything came of it.
It is there, but the sourceware import (commit
252b5132c753830d5fd56823373aed85f2a0db63) effectively recreates the tree.
You need to look behind 1730ec6b1848f0f32154277f788fb29f88d8475b for
any pre-1999 changes. FWIW 4a81b56152631cda9dc351cb4d2f61f395ee4414
is the first revision of bfd.