This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] AIX 32-bit core loading, high section addresses.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 17:08:03 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] AIX 32-bit core loading, high section addresses.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1394114994-23009-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 02:09:54PM +0000, Pedro Alves wrote:
> * rs6000-core.c: Include bfd_stdint.h.
> (rs6000coff_core_p): Cast pointer to bfd_vma through uintptr_t
> instead of through long.
OK, but wouldn't unsigned long work just as well?
Australia Development Lab, IBM