This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH] Pretty-printing plt entries on ARM
- From: Pavel Fedin <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- To: 'Yury Gribov' <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: 'Viacheslav Garbuzov' <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>, 'Vasily Karpov' <v dot karpov at samsung dot com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 09:13:17 +0400
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Pretty-printing plt entries on ARM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53184339 dot 1070606 at samsung dot com> <002f01cf392b$04b0b420$0e121c60$%fedin at samsung dot com> <53187093 dot 70007 at samsung dot com>
> > 2. In your implementation nobody will deallocate both context and
> > cached data.
> True, should be addressed with new patch.
IMHO still too much overcomplicated. In this function i always goes from 0
to count - 1, so there's no practical point in creating the array and then
Well, if you really want to get rid of dependence on the order of 'i'
between calls, then i would move context deallocation to the end of
_bfd_elf_get_synthetic_symtab(). Something like "if (ctx) free (ctx)".
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia