This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: odd build failure in ld
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:26:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: odd build failure in ld
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87r46jaxjy dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
I am building on x86-64 Fedora 18. I use --enable-targets=all.
../binutils/windres -o default-manifest.o ../../binutils-gdb/ld/emultempl/default-manifest.rc
../binutils/windres: can't get BFD_RELOC_RVA relocation type: No error
My snafu - I have removed the default-manifest from an all-targets build
which will fix the problem for now. Long term I need to come up with a
better solution which will work for toolchains configured with multiple