This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: powerpc-vxworks testers needed
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Jerome Guitton <guitton at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 09:50:46 +1030
- Subject: Re: powerpc-vxworks testers needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140227130825 dot GD14922 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20140303190716 dot GA14161 at adacore dot com>
On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 08:07:16PM +0100, Jerome Guitton wrote:
> Alan Modra (firstname.lastname@example.org):
> > Now, I don't have access to a powerpc-vxworks system, so this patch
> > might leave vxworks broken due to additional features being enabled.
> > For example, TLS optimisation will now occur on powerpc-vxworks, and
> > I don't have any information on how TLS is implemented on vxworks.
> > Hopefully, it follows my original ppc tls implementation in terms of
> > code and reloc sequences.. If not, I'd like to hear about problems
> > now rather than a week or so after the next binutils release. ;)
> FWIW, I've tested this patch against our internal Ada testsuites in
> rtp/smp (the only configuration where we know that TLS would have an
> impact). No regression.
Australia Development Lab, IBM