Re: copyright dates in binutils (and includes/)

Alan Modra <amodra@gmail.com> writes:
> On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 02:14:51PM +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
>> I'll post update-copyright.py separately.

Thanks for doing this, looks good to me FWIW.  I don't know whether
we want to keep a single script for both GCC and binutils+gdb or fork,
but probably separate copies makes sense.

As far as including include/ goes: the only reason that didn't happen
for gcc/ was because I didn't want to sort out which files were GCC-
specific and whether binutils, GCC or GDB was the master for each file.
So if we do your option (b) I think we should do (c) as well.  I suppose
that means syncing GCC's include/ with binutils+gdb and then adding
GCC's include/ to the list of "approved" directories.  I'm happy to try
that if it sounds OK.  (Maybe after the 4.9 release, not sure.)

Thanks,
Richard