This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, avr] Remove atxmega16x1 from known devices list
- From: Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 13:14:19 +0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch, avr] Remove atxmega16x1 from known devices list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140228113005 dot GA13196 at atmel dot com>
2014-02-28 15:30 GMT+04:00 Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
> The atxmega16x1 AVR variant doesn't exist, but the device name got
> into the device list in gas/config/tc-avr.c. This patch removes the
> non-existent device.
> If ok, could someone apply please? I don't have commit access.
> * config/tc-avr.c: Remove atxmega16x1.