This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Changing the MIPS ISA definition for the Loongson 3A from MIPS64 to MIPS64r2
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 16:22:36 +0000
- Subject: Re: Changing the MIPS ISA definition for the Loongson 3A from MIPS64 to MIPS64r2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B98277531609 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
Andrew Bennett <Andrew.Bennett@imgtec.com> writes:
> I have noticed that a patch was placed in bugzilla to do this change, but it
> does not appearto have been pushed. I was wondering if anyone could comment
> why this is the case?
> The bugzilla URL is the following:
I don't think the changes to bfd_mach_mips_loongson_3a and
CPU_LOONGSON_3A are necessary.
Looks OK otherwise if it passes testing. We'll need a name and email
address for the commit though.