This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Changing the MIPS ISA definition for the Loongson 3A from MIPS64 to MIPS64r2
- From: Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:50:56 +0000
- Subject: Changing the MIPS ISA definition for the Loongson 3A from MIPS64 to MIPS64r2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have noticed that a patch was placed in bugzilla to do this change, but it
does not appearto have been pushed. I was wondering if anyone could comment
why this is the case?
The bugzilla URL is the following:
Software Design Engineer, MIPS Processor IP
Imagination Technologies Limited
t: +44 (0)113 2429814