This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, i386][3/3] Update to match latest AVX512 spec.
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Ilya Tocar <tocarip dot intel at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 08:30:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, i386][3/3] Update to match latest AVX512 spec.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140220151936 dot GA1312 at msticlxl7 dot ims dot intel dot com> <CAMe9rOps3fYbJvx0v+6gm2jd=UrDT-0in8adyAUpfQk8AvNy2g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140224132223 dot GA39232 at msticlxl7 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 5:22 AM, Ilya Tocar <email@example.com> wrote:
> Currently support version of vctps2ph with sae and only 1 register
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Please fix
commit log. It should be vcvtps2ph.
> operand. This version is encoded as if missing operand was equal to
> ymm0. I didn't found any references to this variant in
> Attached patch removes it. Testing passes. Ok for trunk?
vcvtps2ph supports memory destination. Please add AVX512F testcases
with memory destination.