This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gc-sections removing required sections of elf
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Nagaraju Mekala <gnuuser dot raj at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:47:31 +1030
- Subject: Re: gc-sections removing required sections of elf
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKuVEhBBZoZXELV9z5+wKsuuZSOOD19J3e3YMcWO5=vnEdswUQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:11:19PM +0530, Nagaraju Mekala wrote:
> Can anyone please let me know how can we tell the garbage collector
> to not to delete .debug information of _exit function.
Have a look at what is happening inside _bfd_elf_gc_mark_extra_sections.
Australia Development Lab, IBM