This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Assembler as shared library
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Philip Herron <redbrain at gcc dot gnu dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:13:35 +0000
- Subject: Re: Assembler as shared library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEvRberVvei9Do9=PuN1kzVyh14yXHQaSWG-Cyua81R2yyz6qg at mail dot gmail dot com>
But i can find any where to start to make a little mini assembler
Take a look at gas/doc/internals.texi, especially the section on GAS
Essentially you will need to provide library routines that emulate what
is done in gas/as.c:main().