This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Build from CVS sources broken after recent "merge from gcc"
- From: Joey Ye <joey dot ye dot cc at gmail dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:54:43 +0800
- Subject: Re: Build from CVS sources broken after recent "merge from gcc"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140123094849 dot GA13098 at arm dot com> <CAL0py26igbfWvLscozQRnR62VP5kGJXszMfCtZotTCBsoBwC-g at mail dot gmail dot com> <201402101722 dot s1AHMZej004179 at greed dot delorie dot com>
DJ, thanks the latest binutils/gdb work for me.
On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 1:22 AM, DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Attempts to build the old binutils/gdb in CVS are going to be doomed,
> since development has continued in other projects in the CVS
> repository (including libiberty) and has left the old binutils/gdb
> If you really want to build the old binutils/gdb, you should specify a
> date in the checkout that's prior to the switch to git.
> If you want to build the latest binutils/gdb, you should be checking
> out the new git repository.