This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH/AARCH64] Correct lib path and add interpreter name
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Pinski <apinski at cavium dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:43:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/AARCH64] Correct lib path and add interpreter name
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1391805097-12947-1-git-send-email-apinski at cavium dot com>
On 7 February 2014 20:31, Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> When I added the ilp32 support to binutils, I did not set the library path name correctly and I forgot
> to add the interpreter name to them. Both were also only agreed upon after I committed the original patches.
> OK? Build and tested for aarch64-linux-gnu with no regressions.
Looks fine to me. OK