This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Build from CVS sources broken after recent "merge from gcc"
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joey Ye <joey dot ye dot cc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:22:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: Build from CVS sources broken after recent "merge from gcc"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140123094849 dot GA13098 at arm dot com> <CAL0py26igbfWvLscozQRnR62VP5kGJXszMfCtZotTCBsoBwC-g at mail dot gmail dot com>
Attempts to build the old binutils/gdb in CVS are going to be doomed,
since development has continued in other projects in the CVS
repository (including libiberty) and has left the old binutils/gdb
If you really want to build the old binutils/gdb, you should specify a
date in the checkout that's prior to the switch to git.
If you want to build the latest binutils/gdb, you should be checking
out the new git repository.