This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Define LP64 LE loader name.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:22:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Define LP64 LE loader name.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52CACA39 dot 4070705 at arm dot com>
On 06/01/14 15:22, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
Apparently LD has never known the correct linker name for AArch64. The
issue is usually masked by GCC's default behavior to pass explicit
arguments to LD hardwiring the interpreter name.
* emulparams/aarch64linux.sh (ELF_INTERPRETER_NAME): Define.